Friday, August 24, 2007

this is intelligent input darling.


gave sch a miss today. enrichment's
not worth my time. followed the sis to nus for her lesson. the sch is a freaking maze and they just had to build so many stairs. you gotta climb up and down just to get to the next level. they're just out to drain all your energy. and the internal bus rides are crazy. you gotta shove your way up the bus and the peopledont exactly know what courtesy is. nobody cares what you do during lecture. the only way to get the lecturer to stop and notice his little audience is when somebody burst in with a time bomb. UNI IS A JOKE.

the stewwwwwwwpid prelims kidnapped my boyfriend. you better give him back to me in 2 wks time. meanwhile, i'll have quite a bit going on myself. now that the p-r-o-m-o-s are coming, i'll be isolated some place so cold, so dark, so extremely torturous where no one can find me. SO my dear friends out there, i love you..but ive chosen darkness.

okay tmr's bbq is gg to be 'reuniting'. hope there will be marshmallows.
TOFU GIRL OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home