Tuesday, May 29, 2007

just say its awesome.


i seriously have to remind myself that it is not okay to oversleep. ESP during the holidays. imagine doing the things you cant do at 9am when youre in sch. "yes charlene, like sleep maybe?" how bout trying something else like, catch nick jr. on tv? go swimming?(perfect time since everyone else is at work) start queuing at donut factory? now now everyone go "ohh...ahhhhh"

my hair is taking an increadibly long time to grow. gotta resist the temptation to cut hair. must resist. please dont stop growing short hair please grow.

im still ridiculously bored. listening to rhcp. refusing to sleep cos my bed looks as if it went through the vietnam war. now for some hellogoodbye. definitely not techno at all, how did i even think of it. okay then, i shall put myself out of my misery and go clear the rubble off my bed. which happens to be another misery on its own.

farewell for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home