Monday, July 09, 2007



good monday everyone! chi oral today was pretty alright. in fact, its was soo fine till i dont mind gg through it again. if im given the same invigilator. a good way to start of the week. :D the weekend went by sweetly fast. i wanna go to the airport again. that place makes me a happy girl. ah i miss the boyfriend! surprisingly the junk on my table is making me feel happy! chloe's incredibly huge lolly, chuchu's made with love cookies and a stack of written notes from the sweeties. i love i love i love my current emotional status. keep it up charlene! YAY.
good luck to my fellow canoeist! HQ, ah ji, leon. go cruise the sea!
till the next time, have a week full of fun and laughter.
OUT.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home